This Cold Tuna Pasta Salad is perfect for a crowd. Perfect for lunch or healthy snacks. It’s easy to put together and so delicious.
Tuna Pasta Salad
Simple salads are the best, especially the ones with pasta. You can whip them up in minutes and feed a crowd. Like this seven-layer basil salad, delicious crab salad, and shrimp salad with nectarines and feta cheese.
I love how the pasta melts the cheese and warms the tomatoes in this tuna salad. I know that most tuna pasta salads are best served cold. I prefer that this one be served warm with melted cheese or at room temperature, but it is also delicious served cold. That’s good news, because you can make it a day ahead of time and serve it with crackers.
How long will tuna pasta last in the fridge?
If tuna pasta salad is properly stored in the fridge, it will last 3-5 days.
Is Tuna Pasta Healthy?
Tuna is high in protein and low in calories. Tuna packed in water is healthier than tuna packed in oil.
What else can I make with Tuna?
- tuna melts
- tuna casserole
- tuna burgers
- tuna wraps
- tuna sandwiches
Easy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
- 10 oz. albacore tuna in water
- 3 Tbsp. miracle whip
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp. cilantro – chopped
- 8 oz. pasta cooked and drained
- pepper to taste optional
- In a small bowl combine tuna and miracle whip
- In a large bowl combine pasta ( still warm so the cheese melts) and tuna mixture
- Stirring after each one…add salt, & cheese
- Gently fold in tomato and cilantro
That’s it! Enjoy!
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do