This Cold Tuna Pasta Salad is perfect for a crowd. Perfect for lunch or healthy snacks. It’s easy to put together and so delicious. Come on in and I’ll share this simple recipe with you…
Tuna Pasta Salad:
How long will tuna pasta last in the fridge?
If tuna pasta salad is properly stored in the fridge, it will last 3-5 days.
Is Tuna Pasta Healthy?
Tuna is high in protein and low in calories. Tuna packed in water is healthier than tuna packed in oil.
What else can I make with Tuna?
- tuna melts
- tuna casserole
- tuna burgers
- tuna wraps
- tuna sandwiches
Here’s the recipe for Cold Tuna Pasta Salad:Print
Easy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
This tuna salad is for potlucks, lunch or a snack.
- 2 cans of albacore tuna in water – drained
- 3 T of miracle whip
- 1/2 t of salt
- 1/2 c of grated parmasean cheese
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 handful of cilantro – chopped
- pasta – cooked and drained – I used 1/2 of a box of Penne, here.
- pepper to taste (optional)
- In a small bowl combine tuna and miracle whip
- In a large bowl combine pasta ( still warm so the cheese melts) and tuna mixture
- Stirring after each one…add salt, & cheese
- Gently fold in tomato and cilantro
That’s it! Enjoy!
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do