This weekend, I am giving brining a turkey a go! I can’t wait to see how the turkey turns out. It looks so delicious. Of course, I’ll share the step by step, and the short cuts I take…I always use shortcuts! Seriously, who has time for an all day turkey date?! Until then…here are some mouth watering turkeys that I found on Pinterest, this morning, and of course some of my recipes from years past! Enjoy!
- Here’s a turkey I made last year! It was so delicious! Just look at that golden skin! My dad was in heaven! Here’s the recipe!
- I am a firm believer that garlic, and butter enhance any dish! This one is a super simple recipe, and that’s a bonus! 20 minutes prep time! Here the link to Real Simple
- This looks interesting, doesn’t it? Here’s the link to injection a turkey from Confessions of an Overworked Mom!
- This turkey recipe is from Natasha’s Kitchen. Natasha is also giving away a $100 gift card on this post! Hurry over!
- One pinner on Pinterest said this turkey was her all time favorite tried, and true juicy recipe! It’s brought to you by All Recipes
There you have it! Great looking, mouth watering turkey recipes to try out! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com