These Mini Cheesecakes with Graham Cracker Crusts are a fun way to give everyone their individual dessert. They are so cute and perfect for holidays, get-togethers, and parties. Delicious and easy to make.
Mini Cheesecakes with Graham Cracker Crust
What I like about these Mini Cheesecakes
- they are easy to make – just mix the filling pour and bake – no water baths!
- the crust is just as easy, mix the ingredients and fill the cupcake liners
- mini desserts are perfect for potlucks or if you are watching your calories
How do you know when a mini cheesecake is ready?
- The center should look firm, but still, jiggle
- When you jiggle the cheesecake, there should not be any apparent liquid
- Cheesecake should be creamy – not dry
Is My Cheesecake Overbaked?
- If the cheesecake is overbaked, it will have a dry crumbly texture. Cheesecake, in essence, is a custard. When you move the cheesecake, the center should slightly jiggle.
Will My Cheesecake Firm up More?
- Cheesecakes with a slightly jiggly center will firm up if placed in a cooler temperature like a refrigerator or cooled off for several hours.
Can I Freeze Cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze these mini cheesecakes for up to 3 months. Just thaw at room temperature before eating
Are you ready to make these mini cheesecakes? Let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need:
- graham crackers – original is preferred and you’ll need to crush the graham crackers for the crust
- granulated sugar
- butter – use unsalted for this recipe
- cream cheese – either whole fat or 1/3 less fat
- sour cream – use whole fat sour cream for this recipe
- vanilla extract – I like to use pure vanilla extract
- large eggs
- toppings – great toppings are pie fillings, chocolate sauce, peanut butter sauce, berry sauce, fresh fruit, caramel sauce, pecans, crushed oreo cookies and more
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
- crust – mix the crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar
- divide the crust evenly in a cupcake prepped with 12 cupcake liners
- batter – mix the cheesecake batter in a large bowl by mixing the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and eggs
- pour batter evenly onto the crust
- bake for about 30 minutes
- cool completely and refrigerate
More Mini Desserts
These cheesecakes are easy to prepare. Just mix everything together and bake!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minute
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1 cup of crushed graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp. of granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. of unsalted butter – melted
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese – Softened
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Canned Pie filling
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine graham crackers, sugar, and butter
- Line cupcake pans with 12 liners
- Evenly divide the graham cracker mixture into the cupcake liners, pat down to firm
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and eggs
- Spoon evenly into the prepared crust
- Place the muffin pans on top of a baking sheet
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
- Cool your cheesecakes at room temperature
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in your refrigerator to chill the cakes
Checking for Doneness
- The cheesecake is done when the center is set but still jiggles slightly
store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months