Easy Paper Plate Lamb Craft For Kids
If there is one phrase you’ll hear me so over and over, it’s…I love simple! Who has time for complicated? No one I know! Here’s an adorable and so easy to make Paper Plate Lamb Craft for ya! Come on in and I’ll share the “how to”
Here’s what you’ll need for this fun lamb craft:
- A 9 in. paper plate – you can certainly do smaller dessert plates. In fact, if you are doing this for a lot of kids, I suggest it!
- Cotton balls
- A glue stick
- 4 clothes pins
- 1 (3in. x 4in.) piece of black construction paper
- 1 google eye – any size, I went with 1 that’s about 1/4″ wide
Now, On to the fun:
- Cut a head for the lamb out of the black construction paper
- Cut an ear out of the extra scraps
- Using your glue – Assemble the head with the ear and eye
- Apply glue to the plate and add cotton balls all over the plate
- Add the head and the feet
- If you want yours to stand up, you’ll just need to play around with the clothespins. It will take some adjusting.
- That’s it! Happy Spring!
Here’s some stuff you might need or even want for this fun craft:
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com