Here’s an idea I saved from the kid’s School Valentine exchange! I thought this was so cute, that I wanted to pass it along!
Kool-Aid Love Potion Valentine’s Day Gift Idea
Here’s What You’ll Need for this gift idea…
- small water bottles – one for each recipient
- a box of Kool-Aid Singles (enough singles for each recipient)
- Thick paper for the printer
- Pair each water bottle with an individual Kool-Aid mix packet
- Type a note that says…
Love Potion. To: From:
…just add Kool-Aid packet to the bottled water – close lid tightly – shake to mix the potion
- Print your typed message off – as many as you’ll need
- Cut the note into a rectangle – long and wide enough to fit over the original water bottle packaging
- Glue the love potion note over the water bottle label
- Tie the Kool-Aid packet to the bottle.
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com – recipes, kid-friendly crafts, party ideas, holiday ideas, fun foods, and fun things to do with the whole family!