Kids love balloon shapes. Nothing puts a smile on a child’s face like a fun balloon at a party. Make Truffula tree Balloon Hats for your next Dr. Seuss Day for some added excitement.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- A large bag of twisting balloons – Variety of Colors
- Hand Balloon Pump
Now, Here’s What You’ll Need To Do:
- 3 balloons curved and twisted at each end
- Again, just leave the end of the balloon without air, and wrap it around the flower petals. See the picture above.
- Hide it in-between the petals.
- Pictures are provided.
- Here’s the link for the flower.
Pictures to help:
Blow up a balloon. Fold it in half. Twist the middle so it is twisted in half so there are 2 sides curved
Do this again and twist them together
Blow up one more balloon and use it as a stem by attaching it to the flower – tree
- Only make the stem about 1 foot to 1 and 1/2 ft. long. Don’t inflate it all the way to the end. Leave about an inch not inflated. See picture.