Try this idea to capture your child’s sweet hand-prints!
We used ceramic, but any type of background would work.
- A Background – Wooden plaque, or ceramic with holes drilled for hanging.
- Wire to hang the plaque.
- Beads to decorate the wire!
- Put hands facing out to the outside of the plaque. Palms will meet in the middle.
- Paint or draw a butterfly body, an antenna in the middle of the palms.
- With a darker shade, write the age of the child in the palm.
- Personalize with a name at the top!
- Let your child add beads to decorate the hanging wire.
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com –