A Quick and Easy No Bake Patriotic Dessert Idea that’s beautiful and delicious. Star cookie cutters make this fruit tray a patriotic show stopper. This Red, White and Blue Fruit Tray is perfect for Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day or Just for Summer Fun! Come on in and I’ll show you how simple it is to make your own in a matter of minutes…
This red, white, and blue patriotic fruit tray was so simple to make, and was gobbled down in a matter of minutes! It’s the perfect quick and easy 4th of July Dessert.
Using fresh fruit and whipped cream helps make this a healthy red, white and blue dessert for the kids to dig into.
If you love to keep it simple like I do, then you’ll love this Patriotic Fruit Dessert Tray.
Here’s What You’ll need for to Make Your Own No Bake Patriotic Dessert Fruit Tray…
- Large serving tray
- Star Cookie Cutters – I liked using a silver set with various sizes. Copper would also be very pretty
- A frozen container of Whipped Cream – thawed or you could use a can of whipped topping
- 1 Angel Food Cake Loaf – cut into cubes
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Strawberries, rinsed and sliced or leave whole with stems cut off
- Optional – other fresh fruit that is red or blue like, cherries, blackberries, or raspberries
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Simple Patriotic Fruit Tray…
Here’s what you’ll need to do to make your quick and easy patriotic dessert…
- Place your cookie cutters onto the tray
- Spread them out all over tray
- Fill them with whipped cream
- Add your fruit and cut up angel food cake all around the whipped cream stars
- That’s it! Done…Easy, Peasy. Enjoy your Quick and Easy Patriotic Dessert at your next summer party!