For this craft, you’ll need:
- A black paper cup – I found mine at the Dollar Tree
- 1 piece of yellow tissue paper
- pipe cleaners – one for each color of the rainbow, or most of the colors – I used red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple
- A weight for the cup – I used candy, but you can use a little baggy of beans, rice, etc…
- 3 cotton balls or white pom-poms
- Glue – I used a warm glue gun and glue sticks – Fabri-tac is another great glue that holds strong and acts quickly without needing a glue gun
- Optional – A shamrock decoration for the front of the cup
- Put the pipe cleaners in the order of the rainbow and place the ends down into the cup
- Add your weight
- Stuff the tissue paper into the cup
- Use scissors to trim the pipe cleaners and add your white cotton balls or pom-poms to the end of the rainbow with glue
- Add your decoration, and you’re done!
Pin Me: 🙂
Here’s some stuff you might need or even want for this fun craft:
Thanks for stopping by. Don’t forget to sign up for my Free Newsletter so you don’t forget I’m here.