Here’s an idea for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, or just for your special someone. Make this Easy Flower Cupcake using these fancy cupcake wrappers and malt straws.
Easy Flower Cupcake
Are you looking for fun and easy party treats like this one? Try some of my other posts, like:
Here’s What You’ll Need for these Flower Cupcakes:
- flower cupcake wrappers
- baked cupcakes
- frosting – flower colors like pink, white or yellow
- M&Ms for the center
- Bake your cupcakes in these Wilton Cupcake wrappers that look like flowers
- Decorate the cupcake with your favorite frosting and add a little candy for the center of the flower
- Cut a little hole in the wrapper at the bottom of the cupcake, and insert a malt straw
- That’s it! You’re done. It looks kind of like a cupcake lollipop
- If the malt straw isn’t staying, try adding a little frosting as glue
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com – kid-friendly crafts, fun foods, party ideas, and fun things to do with the whole family!