This is fun, and only takes about 5 minutes! Pop a few pieces of crayons into the bottom of a clear ornament, and spend some time applying heat from a hair dryer to melt them. Swirl, the wax around, and Voila’!
- A clear ornament – glass works best, but plastic does work and would be better to use with the kiddos.
- 2-3 different broken crayon pieces
- A hair dryer
- Put a few crayon pieces into the bottom of a clear ornament
- Use a hair dryer to apply heat! It takes a minute for the wax to start melting. Hold fingers away from the heat, while keeping a steady heat source on the crayon pieces
- Once they start to melt, start turning the ornament while following the crayons with the hair dryer