We can’t wait to see Mr. Peabody & Sherman. It is bound to be a hit of a movie. I have a sneaky suspicion that there might be some Mr. Peabody & Sherman birthday parties. If that’s the case…you might be interested in a cute little gift bag like this one.
Mr. Peabody Craft and Gift Bag Idea
Are you looking for some fun character crafts to make with the kids? Try some of these fun ideas…
- Murray from Hotel Transylvania
- Hank the Octopus from Finding Dory
Here’s what I did to make Mr. Peabody:
- White Paper Bags – 4x2x8
- Round Plastic Glasses – I found these at Party City
- Google Eyes with green centers – I found these at Michael’s Craft Store
- Black Pom-Pom for the nose
- Red and Black felt sheets with adhesive backing
- White Felt
- Cotton Ball
- Use the black felt to cut out little eyebrows both about an inch in length
- Cut a bow out of the red felt about 3 inches wide
- Place eyeballs about 1&1/2 inches apart
- Cut the ears out of white felt – about five inches long and two inches at the bottom. They should be about 1&1/2 inches wide at the top
- Assemble the bag as shown with glue
- Pull one end of a cotton ball to get in pointed, and glue that to the top of the bag for Mr. Peobody’s hair
- Add the eyeglasses!
- You’re done!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com
This Post Has 2 Comments
Wow.. Thanks for sharing.
Anytime! Thanks for taking the time to comment.