These are the perfect cute and easy fall treat for kids. Pumpkin Patch Marshmallow Bites would be a great addition to fall festival parties or just a fun after school snack. Come on in and I’ll show you how you can make these fun fall treats, today…
Celebrate fall with pumpkins on a bed of dirt and toppling over just like they do in the field.
of course this field is made of chocolate and Oreo cookies.
Here are my top Amazon picks for these Pumpkin Patch Marshmallow Bites Fall treat for Kids to eat…
Finally, here’s my simple “how to” for these fun fall treats…
Pumpkin Patch Marshmallow Bites
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Marshmallows – 1 bag regular size
- Brown chocolate melts (12 oz.)- Wilton preferred
- Oreo Cookies – crushed
- Pumpkin soft candies
Extra suggested supplies
- glass microwavable mixing bowl
- wax paper
- silicone spatula
- Grab your glass bowl and pour the chocolate melts in. Microwave until smooth (about 1 to 1&1/2 minutes)
- Set out a sheet of wax paper
- Blend the cookies and pour them into a bowl
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate until they are halfway covered
- Dip the chocolate covered portion into the crushed cookie bowl
- set the marshmallow down and top with a pumpkin
- That’s it!
- Repeat until you’ve made all of your marshmallows into pumpkin topped treats and enjoy!
- Storage – you can leave these uncovered for up to a couple of days, or store in an air-tight container for about 1 week before your party
If you need more fall treat inspiration, then check out these posts below…
Delight your guests with at rice krispies pumpkin pie
or try a Pumpkin Pie Milkshake