This milkshake packs the warmth and spices of this fall season into a cool and refreshing dessert. Try this Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Recipe for a fun seasonal treat! Here’s The Recipe:
If you love Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream, you will love this Pumpkin Spice Milkshake.
Table of contents
It’s perfect for a fun fall dessert or fun with the kids.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Pumpkin Spice Recipe…
More Milkshake Recipes
What is Pumpkin Spice? Can you substitute allspice for Pumpkin Spice?
Pumpkin Spice has allspice in it, but it also has nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. All of those spices are in the recipe and represent pumpkin spice.
How do you thicken a milkshake?
Add ice cubes. Crushed ice will strengthen the ice cream. Adding more ice cream will also thicken the milkshake.
Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Recipe
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. allspice
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 5 cups vanilla ice cream
- Combine pumpkin pie mix, milk, vanilla and spices in the blender or processor until smooth
- Add ice cream, and blend until smooth, again
- Enjoy in a nice tall glass with whipped cream – Yummy!
- Depending on how tall the glasses are. 🙂 – This makes 2 – 4 servings
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do