This Bunny Bait Recipe is a fun treat for Easter or Spring parties with kids. An easy-to-make snack for the holiday filled that addictive salty and sweet flavor. Bursting with flavor from the white chocolate, popcorn, chocolate candy, pretzels, and nuts.
Bunny Bait Recipe
You know I love easy and cute. They are my 2 favorite ingredients for cooking and making. These are seriously super easy to make and it will seem to everyone else like you’ve spent hours on this fun treat.
If you are looking for sweet treats this Easter, then you might love my recipe for Carrot Blonde Brownies, Chow Mein Noodle Haystack Birdnests, and Brownie Birdnests
Table of contents
Not just for kids, this sweet salty treat is a favorite with adults as well. Seriously addictive, you’ll be grabbing handfuls of this delicious holiday snack.
This delicious snack will be one of the hits at your Easter celebration. Along with your Glazed Ham, and amazing Easter Sides – of course.
Bunny Bait is a versatile snack mix. Feel free to add your favorite sweet or salty ingredients to mix in.
Add-Ins for Bunny Bait Snack Mix
- pretzels – mini sticks or mini twists
- nuts – cashews, peanuts, almonds, or pecans are all great options
- candy – chocolate-covered eggs or M&Ms that are pastel colored are a great idea
- coconut shavings
Make-Ahead and Storage
Yes! Just store it in a sealed container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks
Store this Easter snack in a sealed container at room temperature
What do you need to make bunny mix?
- salted popcorn -popped in the microwave – or substitute about 6 cups of popped popcorn done your way with salt added
- melted white chocolate – you can use chocolate melts or almond bark
- Milk Chocolate Candy Coated eggs
- Pastel M&Ms
- Salted Cashews
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- Wax paper
- Silicone spoons
How do you make Bunny Bait Mix?
- Pour the melted chocolate over the salted popcorn
- Stir to coat
- Add the rest of the ingredients and fold them in
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Easter Treat:
Bunny Bait Recipe
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 microwave proof glass bowl
- 1 microwave
- 1 silicone spatula
- 6 cups popcorn salted
- 2 cups white chocolate melts or white bark melted (see instructions for directions)
- 1 cup coated chocolate Easter eggs
- 1 cup pastel M&Ms
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- Put salted popcorn in a large bowl
- Pour melted chocoalte over popcorn and stir to coat
- Add the rest of the ingredients and fold in
Melting Chocolate in the Microwave:
- Place chocolate melts in a microwave-proof glass bowl
- Microwave for 1 minute
- Use a silicone spatula to stir until smooth
- If needed: place in the microwave for an additional 30 seconds
- Store bunny bait in a sealed container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com