It’s time for one more Fun Christmas Game Idea for the whole family. The Reindeer Scramble Game – A Fun Christmas Party Game is perfect for classroom parties, kids, teens and even adults.
A Fun Christmas Party Game
It’s not our usual crazy antics type of game. It’s more of a fun game around the table together. Of course there is competition. It wouldn’t be my style if it didn’t involve beating the socks off the other people in the room. Come on in and I’ll share this simple DIY Christmas Game with you…
This would be fun to print off and play with the kids at home too. Just make one envelope and have fun trying to remember all of the reindeer names and make their names from the scrambled letters.
Do you need Christmas Game Ideas?
Check out some of our other games for you to play with the kids, like:
- Guess Who? A play on Disney’s Headbandz game
- Toilet Paper Snowman Game – Unwrap the snowman to reveal prizes
Tips and Tricks for this fun Christmas Party Game:
- For Teams, print off the printables times the number of teams you’ll have. Make an envelope for each team competing.
- Have a list of the reindeer handy – I have listed them below to refer to
Here’s What You’ll Need for The Reindeer Scramble Game – A Fun Christmas Party Game!
- Large envelopes for each team
- Printables – Just click on each one individually and PRESS – Ctrl(and) P to print
- Printable – 1
- Printable – 2
- Printable – 3
- printable – 4
- printable – 5
- printable – 6
- printable – 7
- printable – 8
- printable – 9
- Cut the printables into individual letter squares and place in a large envelope
- Glue the one with the reindeer image on the front of the envelope
- I provided a blank printable in case I forgot some letters or if you need it
- Pass the envelopes out to teams and tell players that they will be spelling all of the reindeer names – say go
- Players should dump out the letters onto the table
- The first team to unscramble and form all 9 Reindeer names wins
- They should have found letters to spell…