The only thing missing from this game is a red nose! I so should have thought of that. Oh well…live and learn. Maybe you can add a red nose to your version of this fun game. Come on in and I’ll share the “how to” on this super easy and hilarious Ring the Reindeer Antlers – Human Ring Toss Game for Christmas Fun with the Kids!
Here’s What You’ll Need for Ring the Reindeer Antlers – Human Ring Toss Game for Christmas Fun with the Kids!
For each team:
- Antler headband
- 3 white pipe cleaners
- 3 red pipe cleaners
- A person willing to become the reindeer
- optional – *red clown nose
- To make the rings, twist one red and white pipe cleaner around each other
- Shape the twisted pipe cleaners into a circle
- That’s really all you need to do! Don’t you love how simple this is?
For each team:
- You’ll need one person from the team to be the reindeer
- The reindeer needs to place the antler headband on their head and sit in a chair (if you went with the red nose, now is the time for that too!)
Here are Standard Ring Toss Rules – feel free to change them up to fit your needs:
- Pick your teams and divide the target evenly between teams
- Decide on distance away from the person to ring that’s challenging, but do-able
- To ensure that there is no cheating – It might be a good idea to place a marker down to stand on or behind
- When you’re ready, start ringing!
- Let contestants have at least tries at it before the next person in line gets a turn
- Rings count as 2 points for a full ring and 1 point for a ring that is leaning on on touching the target
- First team to get to 21 points wins!