Make Cool Spotted Easter Eggs
These spotted Easter eggs are the result of a cool idea on Pinterest, a great idea from my daughter, and my impatience! Here’s what we did to Make Cool Spotted Easter Eggs!
- I started out with the idea of the shaving cream marbled eggs on Pinterest – Original Source Here
- Then I got to work on our Shaving Cream Eggs
- I gave each kid their own bowl, and squirted shaving cream into the bowls
- Then, I hesitantly handed over my precious food coloring for each kid to squirt at will
- I then gave each a stick to make criss-cross motions in the shaving cream – spreading the food color around
- Then, I told everyone roll their eggs back and forth – not too much though or the result will be one boring color
- Then, following the tutorial I had everyone set their eggs down and wait for them to dry
- Wating, waiting, waiting…
- That’s when Abi suggested putting them in the oven to speed up the process – Awesome!
- I decided to create a little experiment and leave some out to dry while I placed most in the oven
- The ones that were left out to air dry were cool enough
- But, the ones that were placed in the oven were So Super Cool!!!!! We call the black one a Spider Man Web!
- I placed the oven on 350 degrees and left the eggs in there for about 10-15 minutes!
- Suggested Supplies:
Don’t miss a thing! Follow along with me for more recipes, crafts, DIY, party ideas, home & garden, and so much more!