Kid Friendly Halloween Vampire Drink
This Vampire Drink is one of the most fun drinks, ever! I’m telling you the kids went crazy over this drink. It’s not just cool looking, it’s really good, too! It might be kid friendly, but it’s delicious enough for the adults to dig in! Just 2 yummy ingredients, spooky looking, and fun, fun, fun!
I have to give my kids credit for this idea. I was driving along with all four kids, bummed that I forgot the orange juice for a witch drink that I wanted to create. They were in shock that I would consider anything “orange” for a bloody drink! They were just so disappointed in my thought process! So, I got to thinkin’ of some other possibilities. That’s when a light bulb went off, and the Vampire drink was created! I’m so glad the kids knocked some sense into me, because this is way cooler than my orange juice idea!
- 2 Liters of Clear Lemon Lime Flavored Soda, such as Sprite
- Cherry Kool-Aid liquid – they sell little squeeze bottles of Kool-Aid
- Ice Cubes
The way I see it is…you have 2 choices, here –
- Either pour the entire 2 liters of soda into a pitcher or even more lemon lime soda into a punch bowl with plenty of floating ice
- Then place your vampire fangs on top of the ice, or drape them over the side of the container
- Just before guests get ready to drink…squeeze some cherry liquid Kool-Aid into the soda for a very cool blood effect
- Pour soda into individual glasses with ice
- Place fangs on top of the ice, or drape them over the side of the cup
- Then squeeze the liquid Kool-Aid into the glasses of soda
- Bam! You’re Done! Don’t you love the easy stuff?!
Don’t leave without gaining instant access to all of my crazy ideas, plus easy family recipes and more fun stuff! Sign up, below
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com