Seasoned Potato Wedges are a compliment to just about any meal. These garlic-seasoned potato wedges are sprinkled with Feta Cheese for an irresistible side to any meal. Come on in and I’ll share how to make these delicious Potato Wedges…
Garlic Potato Wedges
I have found a new favorite way to bake potato wedges. Potatoes, oh sweet heavenly potatoes.
I’ll tell you what would go great with these delicious potato wedges and that’s my recipe for Outback Steakhouse CopyCat Ranch Dressing
The smell that was wafting through my house, and out the windows while these guys were baking was amazing. I don’t think my kids could take the savory aroma. They kept asking when the potatoes were going to be ready to eat.
Finally, when I called them in, it was like a shark attack in my kitchen. They dug in and asked for more and more of these delicious wedges from heaven.
Here are my Top Amazon Picks for this Potato Wedge Recipe…
And…finally! Here’s the handy dandy printable for you.
Roasted Greek Potatoes with Feta Cheese
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. of lemon juice
- 4 tsp. of minced garlic
- 2 tsp. of dried basil
- 1 tsp. of onion powder
- 1 tsp. of mustard powder
- 1 tsp. of salt
- ½ tsp. of ground pepper
- 3 lbs. of red potatoes – sliced into wedges
- crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Grab a medium bowl, add the first 9 ingredients, and whisk them all together
- Place the potato wedges in your roasting pan, and pour the mixture over the top
- Bake the potatoes for about 40-50 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, and golden
- Grab them out of the oven, and sprinkle them with feta cheese
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com