Today, I would like to share some wonderful fall crafts that have caught my attention on Pinterest! I hope you will stop by these creative blogs to check them out! Happy Fall!
Fall Idea #1
I just love this idea! And, I know my kids will love it too! I am already getting inspired to use other Halloween shaped stencils! Thanks to Rips In My Jeans, for the great idea!
- Click here to see the tutorial! Prettified Pumpkins
Next up: Craft # 2 – Scrappy Pumpkins! This Mom from Mom On Timeout (Can I be in timeout with you?!) shows us a very creative use of scrap paper, and paper tubes. I just love this!
- Click here to see the tutorial on Scrappy Pumpkins!
Fall Idea #3 – OK…this one is geared more toward Halloween! I love Halloween, and it IS in the fall! 😉 Use trash bags to make Super Spooky Spider Webs! (Try saying that 5 times, fast!)
- Click here to see the tutorial on Trash Bag Halloween Decorating!
Fall Craft #4 – This craft comes from Make and Take – We are taking the kids apple picking this weekend. Thanks to Make and Take…I think we will follow that up with some fun apple crafting!
- Click here to see the tutorial on Yarn Apples!
Fall Craft #5 – An Acorn Napkin Ring will get you out exploring with the kids! I can’t wait to get busy looking for acorns!
Fall Craft #6 – This is a unique way to display your front porch pumpkins! Thanks to Country Living, you can find all of the links to buy your home state decals, and numbers! Show off your roots, with a Home State Pumpkin Display!
- Click Here to see the original Source!
Fall Idea #7 – Darn! I wish I had thought of this next one! I love this clever idea! So smart!
- Here’s the tutorial!
Fall Idea #8 – This one had me at the word “EASY”! But, it’s not only easy, it looks adorable!
- Here’s the source!
Fall Idea # 9 – Candy Apples, and Caramel Apples! Yippee!
- Here’s the tutorial!
Fall Idea # 10 – Last but certainly not least! I had to include on for the littlest of little ones! 😉
- I could not find the instructions at the original source, but it looks pretty self explanatory. Maybe I’ll make one this weekend, and provide a tutorial of my experience in making an apple from a paper plate! Can’t Wait! Original Source!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com