This is the coolest thing, you guys! I was researching Valentine Cake Mixes to give as gifts and came across the 3,2,1, Cake! I just had to try this idea.
- 2 Ingredients!
- Grab your favorite box of cake flavor mix. I picked Red Velvet for Valentine’s Day
- Add 1 box of Angel Food Cake
- Mix the 2 cake mixes together
- When you are ready – use a microwavable mug, or jar (this is a 4 oz. canning jar)
- Add 3 Tblsp. of your Mixture
- 2 Tblsp. water
- Stir well
- Microwave for 1 minute
- That’s it!
- If you use a jar, it will be very hot – use an oven mitt to transfer it to a safe surface
- Serving Suggestions: Top with fudge, whipped cream and perhaps a strawberry! Delicious!
- There are lots of tutorials out there for this idea. Here’s one I checked out from Mrs. Happy Homemaker
- ~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com
Linking Up To: