It’s almost Halloween time and all of the fun that comes along with it. This Jack-O-Lantern Halloween Sandwich will be the perfect addition to your Halloween celebrations. Kids will enjoy this fun and healthy snack that you’ve prepared for them.
Halloween Sandwich Idea for Kids
This is so easy-peasy to make and the kids will be absolutely delighted to have this fun twist on any normal sandwich.
Don’t forget to add a fun Halloween Drink to this snack idea.
What is Traditional Halloween Food?
- Candy Apples
- Caramel Apples
- Pumpkin Bread
- Candy Corn
- Halloween Punch
- Pizza – Ghost Shaped Pizza is a fun alternative
- Sandwich Bites – Shaped into Halloween creatures
- Halloween Popcorn Mix
What are some Fun Halloween Treats?
- Owl Brownies
- Crescent Roll Witch Hats
- Halloween Candy Bark
- Mummy Hot Dogs
- Halloween Cheeseburgers
- Haunted Forest Brownies
- Frankenstein Hot Chocolate Spoons
Are you ready to make this fun Halloween Food Idea? Let’s Make sure that you Have everything you need…
Ingredients you’ll need for this Halloween snack idea:
- sandwich meat
- yellow cheese slice
- round cookie cutter
- kitchen shears
Top Amazon Picks for this Halloween food idea:
Here’s the printable recipe for this idea…Print
Jack-O-Lantern Halloween Sandwich Idea | Kid Friendly Things To Do
Make this fun Jack-O-Lantern snack or lunch idea for fun around Halloween.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: none
- Total Time: 55 minute
- Yield: 1 1x
- 2 slices of bread
- round cookie cutter – I used a 3.5 inch
- sandwich filling, like lunch meat, lettuce, and condiments
Jack-O-Lantern Face Ideas:
- slice of yellow cheese
- celery stalk
- use the circle cookie cutter to make circle shapes from bread slices
- using the two pieces of bread, prepare a sandwich with the kids favorite meats, condiments, and toppings
- once you have the top slice of bread on your prepared sandwich, prepare the Jack-O-Lantern Face
- cut triangle shapes and a Jack-O-Lantern smile shape out of cheese and/or pepperoni
- place shapes onto the top piece of bread, creating the face
- add a small piece from the celery stalk to the top as a stem
serve immediately, or cover in an air-tight container and store for a couple of hours in the refrigerator