Make a Pumpkin Ice Cooler t0 keep your drinks cool at your Halloween, Harvest, or Thanksgiving Celebration. Easy to make and such a fun decoration for your party.
Pumpkin Ice Cooler
This is so much fun and so easy to make.
Are you ready to make your Pumpkin Cooler? Let’s make sure that you have what you need:
- large pumpkin – I bought mine at Sam’s Club. The pumpkins there were massive which allowed me to fit several drinks inside
- recommended – gloves
- pumpkin scoop, or large spoon
- bag of ice
- drinks – canned or bottles
- On the day of the party, cut the top of a pumpkin off and scoop out the pumpkin seeds
- *you can separate the seeds to make Candied pumpkin seeds for a fun party snack
- Clean the inside of the pumpkin by scooping out the seeds and goop
- To give yourself more foom inside the pumpkin for drinks, you can carve some of the flesh away from the outside
- When you are ready to serve drinks, add ice and drinks
- *the pumpkin will be heavy. Be sure to have your pumpkin where you think you’ll want it for the party before filling it with ice and drinks
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com