This Easter Bunny’s ears are really a cloth napkin! What a fun way to display everyone’s napkins for the Easter Dinner!
You’ll Need A Few Things To Get Started:
For Each Bunny:
- A painted toilet paper tube – match it to your napkin color
- Various buttons, I used blue for the eyes
- Black Bead to add to the eye buttons
- Pink bead or button for the nose – I used a wooden bead
- Large pom-pom for the tail
- 2 small white pom-poms for the cheeks (Is that what that part is called?)
- Black whiskers (6) – I used cording from the jewelry making aisle
- Low temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Decorate your toilet paper tube with your bunny eyes, nose, mouth and whiskers!
- Now, take 2 corners of your napkin and going down about 4 inches bunch each of them and secure with a ribbon, a rubberband or pretty string
- Twist the rest of the napkin into a long chord
- Push the napkin into the tube, until you only have the 2 ears you formed earlier!
- You’re done! Happy Easter!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com – providing kid friendly crafts, party ideas, fun foods, and recipes!