Sometimes those little hands just can’t grasp a set of cards! Use this idea to make a card holder for your little ones, and they can participate in a game without frustration! It’s easy. I’ll tell you what I did to make this simple card holder for my kids!:
- A sturdy piece of poster board, a foam sheet, or a piece of cardboard
- A bag clip – the wider the better 🙂
- Trim your poster board, or whatever sturdy material you’ve got handy to about 6″x8″
- Fold the board so about 2″ is folded over – it will now be about 4″x8″
- Clip the folded part with a bag clip!
- You’re Done
- Insert cards so the shortest part faces your child 🙂
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com – fun foods, party ideas, crafts, recipes, and fun things to do with your family!