Easy to make Angel Chicken Pasta Bake. Just cook the ingredients in one saucepan, pour over chicken and bake in the oven. It’s a great family dinner for busy nights. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe with you…
Baked Angel Chicken Recipe
This Angel Chicken Bake is a tasty dish that will definitely be licked clean. I love how simple it is to make, and we all love the delicious gravy over pasta.
The kids love this dinner. I love how simple it is to make. It’s so nice knowing that dinner is done on my end, and the oven is doing the rest.
If you are looking for more Easy Chicken Dinners for your family, check out these links…
Mom’s Cashew Chicken Casserole with Chow Mein Noodles – One of my favorites
How long will chicken last in the refrigerator after it has been cooked?
3-4 days when stored properly
How can I tell if my cooked chicken has gone bad?
It will smell. It will also turn a green a gray color. The chicken may feel slimy.
Can I freeze Angel Chicken?
You can freeze it separately from the pasta. Place chicken and gravy in a freezer container or bag for up to 2 months. To reheat the chicken and gravy, allow the chicken to completely defrost. Reheat in the oven with the gravy for about 20 minutes. If the gravy is too thick, add about 1/2-1 cup of milk before warming it in the oven. Add to freshly cooked angel hair pasta.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Angel Chicken Pasta Bake…
Here’s the handy dandy printable:
Angel Chicken Pasta Bake
- ¼ cup butter unsalted
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 t chives
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 10 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 6 chicken tenderloins
- 1 16 oz. package of angel hair pasta
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter in saucepan over med-high heat
- Add onion powder, chives, garlic, basil, salt, wine, water, bouillon, soup, cream cheese and milk
- Mix until smooth
- Arrange Chicken in baking dish
- Pour the sauce over chicken, place in oven
- Bake for 35-40 minutes – or until chicken is cooked through
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions, drain
- Serve Chicken and sauce over warm pasta
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com