This Clothespin Bunny Craft could be a really fun and simple craft for kids around Easter or for a spring craft. Easy to make and so much fun. Come on in, and I’ll show you how to make this cute bunny craft…
Clothespin Bunny Craft
I was thinking, that if you turned a clothespin upside down…(you know, the old-fashioned ones without the hinges), it would make a great bunny rabbit. I don’t know why that popped into my head. I was nowhere near a clothespin. But, you know what, I like it.
Are you looking for Easter crafts to do with the kids? Check out some of my other posts, like:
Here’s what you’ll need for this bunny craft:
- Dolly clothespins
- White paint – spray paint, paint pen, or regular craft paint
- Small Googly eyes or black marker
- Small pink pom-poms or pink marker
- Paint the clothespin white
- Either draw eyes and a nose with markers or paint pens
- Or – add google eyes and a pom-pom for a nose
That’s it – Simple and fun!
Here’s some stuff you might need or even want for this craft:
[box] 8-pc Traditional Wooden Clo...Shop on Amazon Darice 410-Piece Paste on E...Shop on Amazon Krylon K05150207 ColorMaste...Shop on Amazon The Crafts Outlet 100-Piece...Shop on Amazon Uni-Paint PX-20 Oil-Based P...Shop on Amazon[/box]