This Paper Plate Craft is perfect for little kids in preschool. Big kids can add decorations to the fish to make it as elaborate as they want. It’s an easy summer craft for all. Come on in and I’ll share how to make this Easy Paper Plate Fish Craft for Kids…
This fish is nice and simple. It’s easy for little kids to make. That being said, older kids can add folded cupcake wrappers or curved tissue paper to embellish the paper plate fish with scales.
The sky is the limit!
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Paper Plate Fish Craft…
Here’s what you’ll need to make this Paper Plate Fish Craft…
- Paper plate
- sponge brush
- large wiggle eye
- low temp glue gun with glue sticks or a Tacky glue like Fabri-Tac glue
- paint the paper plate and let it dry
- Cut a large triangle out of one section of the painted paper plate
- Use the triangle you just cut out of the plate to make a fishtail on the opposite side of the cutout portion
- Glue it to secure
- Glue the eye above the mouth
- If you want, you can decorate with cupcake wrappers, tissue paper, or cellophane paper to make scales or more fins