These Valentine’s Mice are such a cute treat for the kids. They are a craft and a fun snack for Valentine’s Day all in one. Perfect for Valentine’s Day Craft, Christmas Craft, or your Cinderella Birthday Party.
Hershey’s Kisses Mice:
These are so cute and so easy to make.
I made one for each of my kids to have a fun after school treat.
But, these would also make a cute Valentine’s Day party craft or Cinderella Birthday Party Treat.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this cute Hershey’s Kisses Mice Craft:
Here’s What You’ll Need to make these cute Mice:
- Hershey’s Kisses – 2 for each mice
- Foam Hearts – I used foam stickers but didn’t peel off the backing.
- Googly Eyes
- Small pom-pom for the nose – I used Valentine’s Day colors, such as purple, pink or red
- Twine, yarn, string, or ribbon for the tail (about 2 inches in length)
- *twine, in my opinion, is a great choice. It’s stiff enough to make the tail appear realistic
- Glue – A temp glue gun will work but will melt the Hershey’s Kiss; tacky glue or Fabri-tac would probably work the best as they stick almost immediately for us impatient ones and won’t melt the chocolate
Instructions for this craft:
- Glue the bottom of the foam heart onto the bottom of one of the Hershey’s Kiss
- Glue the bottom of another Hershey’s Kiss to the other side of the foam heart
- *Here’s a little tip – I noticed that the mice sat up better if the back Hershey’s Kiss (the tail end) was up a little higher than the front, so they are not perfectly even
- Once the glue has set up and you can handle the Hershey’s Kisses, glue the eyes and pom-pom nose onto the front Hershey’s Kiss and the twine tail onto the tip of the back Hershey’s Kiss
- Let the glue dry
- That’s it!