A sentimental gift from kids. Make a personalized Mitten Blanket for your loved ones this winter. The perfect gift idea from kids at Christmas.
Blanket – Gift Idea from Kids at Christmas
- A cozy blanket – I bought heated blankets for the grandparents
- Felt material – enough for mittens from each child and a heart in the center
- Stitching needle with an eye big enough to thread the yarn
- Cut mittens (one for each child), and a heart out of felt.
- Use yarn to stitch the kid’s names onto each mitten.
- Then, stitch the kid’s mittens onto the blanket.
- Finally, stitch the heart in the middle
- There you have it, a sweet gift for grandparents, teachers, or anyone that needs a cozy reminder of love for them
Tip for Teacher Gift:
- If I were going to do this for a teacher, I would make a circle of mittens around the blanket, with the year on the heart in the middle. Large picture, below:
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com