Go to the Dollar Tree and stock up on Dollar Sun Glasses
Make Your Own New Year’s Eve Party glasses Craft
- Star-Bulletin Board Border – (I found this in the teacher supplies at the Dollar Tree) shiny ones like gold, or silver
- Star Stickers
- cut the star border to the width of each pair of sunglasses and hot glue it to the top of the glasses
- Use a sharpy to write the upcoming “New Year” (2013)
- Ella got a little carried away with the stickers and covered the year
- As a fun thing to do while kids are waiting for the party to start, let the kids decorate their glasses with foil star stickers!
- *Also a great idea for “100” Days of School Party!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com