For this Paper Bag Bunny Craft, You’re Gonna Need:
- White paper bag
- Glue – you can use a low temp glue gun or my favorite alternative – Fabri-Tac
- 1 White pipe cleaner cut into 4 equal sections
- 1 Pink pom-pom – about 1 inch wide
- 2 Google eyes – about 1 inch wide
- Fun stuff to fill your basket, like grass, treats, and eggs
Now, onto the fun:
- All you have to do is grab your scissors…
- Going about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way down the bag – Cut down both sides and across the back, so the front is left taller than the rest of the bag
- Turn the bag around and cut the ears out of the tall front
- Decorate and Voila’ – you are done, my friend!
Here’s some stuff you might need or even want for this craft:
I told you it was easy, peasy!
Don’t forget to follow me around for more simple ideas and family recipes: