Easy Spinach and Ranch Dressing Lasagna Roll-Ups with Ricotta are a fun alternative to traditional lasagna. Easily, personalize the roll-ups to satisfy even your pickiest eaters. The ranch dressing adds a delicious flavor. It’s not only delicious…it’s fun and really simple to make!
This recipe is very versatile. If you have picky eaters, then you can chop the spinach up or leave it out altogether.
Personally, I love the addition of spinach. It’s beautiful and delicious.
It looks so elegant on the plate. It’s the perfect dinner for company.
Or, an easy family meal.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for these delicious Spinach and Ranch Dressing Lasagna Roll Ups with Ricotta Recipe…
lasagna roll up
Make this easy, beautiful and delicious lasagna roll up recipe for a fancy dinner or a family meal.
- Lasagna Noodles
- 2 cups of leaf spinach – chopped OR…
- Alternative fresh spinach leaves left whole about 1 cup
- 2 cups of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing
- 1 t of garlic powder
- 1/2 t of salt
- 1/4 t of pepper
- 1/4 t nutmeg
- 1 jar of tomato pasta sauce (26 oz), divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package directions, drain, and let cool
- In a large bowl, if you are going with chopped spinach…mix the chopped spinach, cheeses, garlic, 1/4 cup of the ranch dressing, and seasonings
- Reserving 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce, pour the sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 pan
- Lay the lasagna noodles down onto your work surface, and put 2-3 Tbsp. of the cheese mixture onto each one, spreading it out
- If you would like to add whole spinach leaves, this is the time to do it. Place them across the cheese mixture
- Roll the noodles up and place them standing up into the pan
- Mix the reserved ranch dressing and tomato pasta sauce together in a medium bowl
- Pour it over the roll ups
- Bake for about 30 minutes
If standing the Lasagna roll-ups is too tricky, just set them down on their sides. They will still be beautiful and delicious. 🙂
*Picky eaters? – You can personalize roll-ups to include spinach or ditch it altogether.
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com