This Christmas game is so much fun for the whole family! I love how simple it is to create, too. Just gather a few cheap supplies and get to it! It’s a great game for Christmas parties and could even be added to your Minute To Win It Christmas Games! Come on in and I’ll share the “how to” on Stick It! A Fun, Cheap and Easy Christmas Game to Play With Kids, Teens and Adults…
Here’s What You’ll Need for Stick It! A Fun, Cheap and Easy Christmas Game to Play With Kids, Teens and Adults
- Shaving Cream – We decided that about 1/2 cup per Santa was a good amount – *the thicker that you put it on, the better stuff will stick
- Optional – Santa Hat
- Cotton Balls or Mini Marshmallows – *they are both really inexpensive, but you could throw marshmallows from a greater distance and you’ll get more for your money too
- Make teams of 2
- One will be Santa and will sit in a chair with optional Santa hat and a towel wrapped around them
- Santa can then add shaving cream to his or her beard area on his or her face – the thicker they apply it, the better chance stuff will stick!
- *you could have shaving cream pre-measured out evenly into plastic bowls to hand to Santa
- The other player will need a bowl of cotton balls or mini marshmallows and will stand behind a mark on the decided distance (2 feet is a good distance for cotton. You can go as much as 5 feet away for marshmallows)
- Set your timer to 1 minute (longer if you want) and yell go
- Players with ammunition, will throw them at Santa’s beard. The team with the most cotton or marshmallows sticking to the shaving cream beard after the timer goes off – wins!
Have Fun – Merry Christmas!
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do
Here are my top Amazon Picks for Stick It! A Fun, Cheap and Easy Christmas Game to Play With Kids, Teens and Adults
If you are in need of more game ideas…look no further!
There are a TON of Minute To Win It Games here
Here are some fun Classroom Game Ideas