Kids can join in on the Super Bowl feast, with these fun, and easy treats. Make these chocolate covered rice krispie footballs on a stick. Kids and adults will love the sweet treat. And, they will add a little touch of fun to your Super Bowl Sunday spread.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Rice Krispie Super Sheet – Available online, or in some stores. I have seen them at Walmart.
- A football shaped cookie cutter.
- Brown chocolate melts. – Available in the candy making section of craft stores or party sections of most stores.
- White chocolate melts. Available in the candy making section of craft stores or party sections of most stores.
- Popsicle sticks.
- Squeeze bottle – Available in candy making sections.
- Wax paper.
- Cookie sheet.
- Two medium bowls.
- Put a piece of wax paper onto your cookie sheet. Have this nearby, and ready for chocolate footballs.
- Push your cookie cutter into your rice krispie sheet to make football shapes. If the sheet is too thick for your cookie cutter to go all of the way through, just take kitchen scissors, and cut around the imprint of a football.
- Push a popsicle stick through your football. Make sure the stick goes through the center, so it does not stick out of the back. Stop just before your stick comes through the top.
- Place brown candy melts into your bowl. Melt your brown candy melts. Follow the instructions on the bag.
- You can either dip the footballs on a stick into your melted chocolates, or spread the chocolate on with a dull knife. (Work fast, so the marshmallow does not melt right off of your stick!).
- Set the chocolate covered footballs down on the wax paper.
- Now, melt your white chocolate, and spoon it into your squeeze bottle.
- Using your squeeze bottle, decorate your footballs with stitching!
- You’re done. Enjoy! 🙂
KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com – A site dedicated to giving you reviews on fun things to do with kids in CT – reviewed by mom, and kids. Providing fun activities, recipes, ideas and crafts to do with kids in CT.