I really have to stop making fun desserts when the kids are around. The pressure to finish, and hand over the goods is just too much! I have one more little detail I wanted to try on these Hulk Marshmallow Pops, but I’m waiting until they are all at school, today! I’ll let you know how those turn out. 🙂
Here’s the tutorial on The Hulk Jumbo Marshmallow Pops.
- Jumbo Marshmallows – Such as Kraft Jet Puffed Jumbo Mallows
- Lollipop Sticks
- Wax Paper
- Glass bowls (2) The larger one preferably with a handle
- Dark Green Wilton Chocolate Melts
- Vibrant Green Wilton Chocolate Melts
- Candy Eyes
- Set your wax paper out with the Jumbo Marshmallows
- Place your lollipop sticks into each marshmallow
- Melt the chocolate melts in glass bowls, preferably ones with handles
- Roll the pops into the bright green color, and use a spreading knife to take off excess chocolate – Hold the marshmallow pop in one hand, over the bowl of chocolate. Spin the marshmallow while gently applying pressure from the flat end of the knife. Tap the excess chocolate into the bowl
- Add the eyes
- Let the chocolate dry. It should only take a few minutes
- Melt the dark green chocolate melts
- Use a spoon to spoon chocolate onto the top of the marshmallow
- Use a toothpick to pull the chocolate forward making bangs
- Use a toothpick to make eyebrows – just dip it into the dark green chocolate, and use the chocolate on the tip of the toothpick to make the angry eyebrows
- That’s it!
- See that little hand creeping into the shot?! Brutal!
- And, as promised, here’s my other idea. You choose: with or without teeth! This house is split by which they like better
- I’d love to hear your vote!
- Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows voted on twitter, and their vote was for the teeth! Scarlet Johansson – Yep, the one, and only, liked the Hulk picture with teeth on instagram! Pretty cool. 🙂
- I think Connor likes the teeth too. If you like the angry teeth, just add Kraft Jet Puffed – Mallow Bits with melted chocolate as glue. 🙂
- Either way you go, the kids are gonna love ’em!
- [box] [/box]
If you enjoyed this post on The Hulk Jumbo Marshmallow Pops, then don’t forget to follow along for lots more Fun Foods, Crafts, Recipes, and so much more!
This Post Has 2 Comments
such a cute idea, I bet the little ones would love to eat these up LOLl
Oh, they did Dorothy! Two of our neighbor kids came over to play. I melted the chocolate all over again for 2 more pops!