This is as simple as one, two, three, and such a great idea to hold, and carry Valentines. I love it! Here’s how you can make this simple, and fun Valentine Holder bag.
Are you looking for an easy Valentine’s Day Craft for school? Try some of my other posts, like:
- Easy Lollipop Flower made of Hearts
- Lovebug Homemade Valentine
- DIY Flower Pen and Terra Cotta Pot craft Valentine’s Day Gift idea
- 3 contrasting Valentine’s Day colors of construction paper. I used the standard size for my example, but for a classroom, I would get the large sheets!
- Glue (I recommend Fabri-Tac), or a stapler
- Foam stickers – optional
- A marker for names
- Pick out 2 colors that contrast each other well
- Fold the 2 together, in half
- Grab some scissors
- And cut a large heart shape
- Pull the 2 pieces apart, and turn them so they face each other, and overlap just a little – making one giant heart!
- Glue the overlapping edges
- Cut a long strip, or from the 3rd piece of paper for the handle – If you have standard-sized paper, cut 2 strips, and glue them together to make one long strip
- I glued my handle to the inside of the heart (on opposite edges)
The display picture and original one shows the handle stapled to the center of the heart on opposite sides – both work perfectly! 🙂
- Decorate, and add the names to the outside!
- Hang on the back of chairs, or line them up like Mrs. Solek did on the dry erase board!
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com