Making apples using apple stamps is a fun activity and craft to do with the kids. Fall is the perfect time for having fun with apples. The next time you get home from the orchard, try this fun Apple Stamping Activity…
Using apples as stamps is such a fun activity to do with the kids.
It’s such a simple craft, but the kids love it.
What can you make with apple stamps?
- Pumpkins – replace the red paint with orange
- Star prints
How do you make Apple Star Prints?
- Instead of cutting the apple vertically, cut it horizontally so the seed pocket is sliced right in half. Remove the seeds. Push the apple into paint and stamp your paper to reveal a star shape in the center
Do you like apple crafts? Try these for more fall fun with the kids…
Here’s what you’ll need to make Apple Stamp Apples:
- an apple
- red washable paint
- a canvas or paper
- green construction paper
- brown construction paper
- cut the apple in half – vertically
- remove the stem
- pour out a mound of paint onto a protected surface or paper plate
- push the flesh part of the apple half into the paint – covering the surface
- use the paint covered apple to stamp your paper or canvas
- let dry
- cut stems and leaves out of the construction paper
- glue stems and leaves onto the apple shapes