Need a quick game for Valentine’s Day that’s so easy to put together?! Check this out!
Use felt hearts that require NO SEWING to knock down colorful cups with cute conversation hearts on them. This Valentine’s Day Carnival Game is simple to put together and, as always, a favorite game among kids! Here’s what I did to make this fun game for my kid’s upcoming Valentine’s Day Parties!
- Red Felt
- Fiber Fill
- Warm Glue Gun and glue sticks
- Pastel colored paper cups
- Foam conversation heart stickers
To make my plush hearts for ammunition,
- Cut hearts out of red felt – 3 pairs of felt hearts
- *I didn’t worry about measuring. I aimed for hearts that would fit easily in little hands, but large enough to knock paper cups down.
- *I varied the sizes – They ended up being about 3 inches wide at the top and about 3 or 4 inches tall
- Use the glue gun to glue the pairs together 3/4 of the way around, leaving a space unglued to push the stuffing into. Let the glue set for a few minutes
- Then, stuff the hearts in the little space you left open with Fiberfill, and glue them the rest of the way around
To make the cups,
- Tip the cups over facing upside down and stick the foam stickers to each one
When your ready,
- Stack the cups up and knock them down with the little plush hearts!
~ Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do