This Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is an oldie, but oh my goodness, a goodie. With no eggs, and no baking powder or soda…this is literally a one-bowl cookie recipe. You’ll definitely want a tall glass of milk for these delicious Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Come on in, pull up a chair, and I’ll share the recipe with you…
Cookies are the best, aren’t they? Especially when they are an easy-to-make cookie recipe like this one. You can literally make this cookie dough batter in one bowl. No, separating the dry from the wet ingredients, here. I love that. There are plenty of delicious cookie recipes to choose from here on the blog like this soft pumpkin spice cookie, these amazing soft lemon cookies, and chocolate chip muffin cookies
These are not your typical chocolate chip cookies. They are a little crisper and reminded me of a toffee bar. The bottom is crisp and the top has a crunch, but the middle is perfectly soft. I absolutely love them dunked in a glass of milk. They are so delicious.
If you want to get the kids in the kitchen, this is a good one to do it with. They’ll love rolling the dough into balls and shaking the powdered sugar bag.
How Do You Make Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookie Treasure Bites?
- Cream sugar, butter, and vanilla
- Add chocolate chips and flour
- Roll cookie dough into one-inch balls
- Bake at 350 degrees on an ungreased baking sheet, for 15-20 minutes
What makes a cookie crispy?
- the lack of eggs, using all-purpose flour, and baking the cookies at a lower temperature for a longer period of time
How do you keep crispy cookies crispy?
- Let them cool off completely before storing, cover them in an airtight container, and store them at room temperature for up to 1 week.
This recipe makes 24 cookies
you can double this recipe to make more
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Recipe:
Watch this video showing you how simple these chocolate chip cookies are to make…
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Treasure Bites Cookie Recipe
- 3 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 Tbsp. butter unsalted
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup flour – minus 2 Tbsp.
- 1 cup Confectioners Sugar approximate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, cream the sugar, vanilla, and the butter
- Add the chocolate chips, and the flour
- Using an ungreased cookie sheet, roll the dough into 1 inch balls, and place on the cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes
- Let the cookies cool off
- Grab a large zip-tight baggie, and pour the powdered sugar into it
- Place a few cookies at a time in the bag, and shake to coat with powdered sugar
- You can double this recipe
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com