This is a quick and simple Christmas Craft that is perfect for kids to make. This Christmas Gumball Machine Craft is a great craft to make at a kid’s holiday party or a fun gift to give out. Easy to make and so cute.
Christmas Gumball Machine Craft
What I love about this craft:
- it’s so easy to make – even the little kids can help
- this craft can double as an ornament
- a great craft to do at a classroom holiday party
- the supplies are easy to find
What kind of glue can I use for this craft?
You can use a low-temperature glue gun, or if the kids are making this craft, a much safer glue for them to use would be tacky glue like Advanced craft glue. It holds very quickly and has a stronghold
Where can I find clear plastic ornaments?
Most big craft stores carry clear plastic ornaments, but you can also find them on Amazon
What kind of candy can I use for this gumball craft?
- milk chocolate M&Ms
- mini milk chocolate M&Ms
- Sixlets candy
If you are ready to make this fun craft, let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need:
Here are my top Amazon picks for this craft
Supplies Needed for this Gumball Machine Craft:
- red paper cups
- soda can tabs
- clear plastic ornaments – fillable
- candy – like mini M&Ms (about 1/4 cup)
- optional: funnel
- fill some of your plastic ornaments with some fun and colorful candy
- place the cap back on
- place the paper cup upside down
- glue a soda tab onto the front of the cup
- squeeze out some glue onto the bottom of the cup (which is now at the top)
- set your partially filled ornament on the glue to dry