This Thanksgiving craft is simple to do. Transform a Band-Aid into a cute and simple Canoe Craft for Kids.
Canoe Craft for Kids
Are you looking for Thanksgiving Crafts for kids? Try some of my other ideas, like:
- Brown Band-Aids – I used 1 & 3/4 x 4 inch
- Orange, and Green Sharpie, or another marker
- Glue gun, and sticks – or a good craft glue
- Construction paper folded, or card stock – Fall Colors
- Do not take the paper strip off of the Band-Aid – yet
- Decorate one side of the Band-Aid as I did – I kept it simple with a wavy line, and dots. But, you can use Native American symbols and get really creative.
- Now, take the paper strip off of the Band-Aid, and carefully match the edges of the Band-Aid as you fold it in half down the length of the Band-Aid
- Glue the canoe onto your folded sheet of paper, and glue 2 Q-tips in an X pattern for Oars
- Write the child’s name on the card with a marker
- Glue Rick Rack across the card as an accent. I used green, but you could use blue as water, and place the canoe on the “water”!
- Happy Thanksgiving
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com