This Shark Hat Craft is a really simple hat but packs so much fun. Such a cute summer craft for kids. Easy to make.
Shark Hat Craft for kids
- You’ll Need:
- A Visor – Blue
- Stiff – white & blue felt
- Google eyes
- Hot glue & hot glue gun
Now, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Going across the long section of the white felt, cut out a 2-inch wide strip of a zig-zag teeth pattern
- Using your stiff blue felt, cut out arched eyebrows, and the shark’s fin
- Cut an arch into the bottom of the fin – so it fits comfortably onto your child’s head
- Flip the visor over to the bottom, and glue the shark’s teeth with the hot glue across the bottom of the visor
- Cut a little slit into the top/middle of the visor, and slide the shark fin into the slit, secure with glue.
- You’re Done!
Don’t Miss a Thing! Follow along with me for more crafts, recipes, DIY, Home & Garden, and Party Ideas! I’m always up to something. 🙂
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com –