Lollipop Ghosts are an age old craft that is timeless. These classic ghost treats are a fun way to decorate candy and add an another element of excitement to Halloween. You’ll love how easy these Napkin Lollipop Ghosts are to make.
Do you remember wrapping a lollipop in a white paper towel, and drawing a ghost face to make a fun ghostly treat? I do. They are really cute and so simple to do.
This time I made these ghosts with napkins. You can use just about anything to cover the lollipops, but I found these napkins were the easiest way to make these cute ghosts.
This is an easy craft to make with the kids, or make them for the kids.
What can you use to make Lollipop Ghosts?
- White fabric
- White paper towel
- White napkins
- White Coffee Filters
Tips and Tricks for making Ghost Lollipops:
- use a fine tip sharpie or felt tip pens for the mouth and eyes
- twine is a great material for tying this craft – You can find twine in lots of colors like black and white, orange or even purple
- instead of cutting fabric, you can use a square napkin to simple cover the lollipops
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make these Ghosts for Halloween:
- Napkins – I used Vanity Fair Quality Dinner Napkins (you can find these at Target, Walmart or your local grocery store)
- Black Sharpie
- Round Lollipop like Tootsie Pops
- center a napkin over a lollipop
- bunch it together at the top of the lollipop stick
- using the twine, tie a knot in the bunched up area
- *if you want you can tie a bow
- add a ghost face with your marker
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com