Make a Skeleton out of Milk Jugs this Halloween. This is such a fun and creative craft and Halloween decoration.
Milk Jug Skeleton
Yesterday, we got a bonus while visiting our local Arboretum. It was the Arboretum’s Halloween Festival. Lucky us! I saw some really cute ideas at the festival, and because I am a fun idea, and craft stalker…I got pictures. Lots of pictures! I thought I would share this skeleton made from plastic milk jugs. I took lots of pictures to hopefully give you a good idea of how to recreate this guy.
- You’ll first have to drink an awful lot of milk and save the empty cartons
- Make sure you’ve rinsed the cartons out
- It looks like the head is an upside-down milk jug with pieces cut out for the skeleton’s face
- The chest is a milk jug turned right side up with ribs cut out. Under that is another milk jug with two large ovals cut out for hip bones
- The shoulders are the handles of milk jugs, and arms are 2 long ovals
- Hands are the handles cut into hand shapes
- Legs are two long ovals with a circular piece in between
- Feet are made from the handles of milk jugs
- Put all of the milk jug pieces together with zip ties
- And, there you have it! A Milk Jug Skeleton
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com – fun foods, party ideas, crafts, recipes, DIY, and Home & Garden