A Skeleton Hand Party Treat Bag Craft
Posted by Melissa in Candy Idea, Crafts, Crafts & Ideas for Home, Halloween, Halloween, Holidays, Birthdays & Celebration Ideas, Hotel Transylvania Ideas | 0 comments
This is a fun way to give out snacks at a Halloween party! Ditch the old popcorn bags, and hand out skeleton hands full of fun! These are so easy to make.
- A box of Latex Free, & Powder Free clear medical gloves
- A party snack mix
- White puffy paint
- Halloween ribbon or yarn
- Stuff the gloves with the snack mix
- Use a twist tie to secure the open end
- Using the picture above of a skeleton hand as your skeleton guide, start drawing skeleton bones on the fingers with white 3D paint – or a paint pen
- Add some Orange and Black Yarn or ribbon to finish it off
- That’s it! Enjoy!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com –