This is such a fun activity to do with the kids. It’s so exciting to scoop some fresh fallen snow off of the ground into a big bowl and transform it into dessert! Come on in and I’ll show you how we made Snow Ice Cream from just three ingredients!
Of course, the one ingredient you won’t be able to grab at the store is snow. Bummer. We’ll have to depend on mother nature for that.
Here’s What You’ll Need For This Simple Snow Ice Cream Recipe:
(this makes about 6 servings)
- Snow! 16 cups of fresh snow
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- Just put your snow into a bowl
- Add the vanilla and the whole can of sweetened condensed milk
- Stir, and serve with your favorite cold toppings *hot toppings would probably melt it quicker than you could taste it
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Snow Ice Cream Recipe:
I got a little carried away with all of the fun ice cream choices. 🙂 (affiliate links)
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do