This milkshake is a yummy, healthy milkshake for kids. It’s hard to believe that a milkshake can be both delicious and healthy, but this drink is definitely both. Honeydew, kiwi, coconut milk, and ice cream all mixed together, make this a fun and nutritious drink for the kids.
Healthy Milkshake for Kids
Here’s What You’ll Need To Make This Yourself!:
- 2 cups of honeydew – peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 4 kiwis – peeled and cubed
- 1 cup of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
Making The Drink:
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- *Keeping it Green – We used sliced star fruit as a garnish
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com –