Some of My Favorite Pinterest Valentines Day Ideas – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
Posted by Melissa in craft, Crafts & Ideas for Home, Gift Idea, Holidays, Birthdays & Celebration Ideas, Valentine's Day, Valentines Day | 0 comments
I love it! So many awesome ideas in one place! These are some of my favorite Valentines Day ideas on Pinterest!
- Cute, Cute, Cute! If you don’t want to give the kids, yet “another” pencil, insert a glow stick, a fun crazy straw, Pixie Stick, or cut the slits a little more, and insert slap bracelets! 🙂 Here’s the link!
- Awe…:) How sweet would these be at a Valentines Day Party, or an after school snack! So sweet! Here’s the link
- A Minion Valentine! Find the tutorial here!
- No link here. This idea is great for Valentines Day – evening with the family!
- This is a link to a printable found on Etsy.
- These printables are $5
- These are Free!!!! Click here!
- How about a fun Bingo Game?? Find this printable here!
- There you have it! Happy Valentines Day! From KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com